Fontana Speedway 10/31/09

I might be able to make it for a little bit then head back to take the kids Trick o' Treating.

I got E-fans, QA1's and some juice but have not installed any of them yet, lol. NitrousNX.gif

This cooler weather should make for some better times though.

hurry hurry hurry you got two days to get everything on the truck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hurry hurry hurry you got two days to get everything on the truck

I will be waiting for you in the morning with a cup of joe. Maybe after the install I'll buy some Corona's, lol.

BTW, Phillip did the guy I sent your way on PT for the 42lb injectors pan out?

Edited by SRT10KLLR (see edit history)

Where is everyone from SoCal at???????????

right here guay!!! but i cant make it, dammit!!!

so why is it that when I am bussy everyone decides to come out... :dunno:

yeah no sh*t!!! i'm having a halloween/costume party at my pad tomorrow so imma be a little busy too...

EDIT: i likes the sig Rey.!. trucks looking good sir...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Dame just saw this, I really wanna go I'M ganna try and make it out there. I want to run my truck back in 05 when i got it it ran mid 15's stock, now i got a blackbear tune, aem cai, 160 stat and daul exhuast i know it's not much but would like to see what what little differnce it made.....Hey WICKEDOSIX where did you get your cam installed at ?

lates compas

Dame just saw this, I really wanna go I'M ganna try and make it out there. I want to run my truck back in 05 when i got it it ran mid 15's stock, now i got a blackbear tune, aem cai, 160 stat and daul exhuast i know it's not much but would like to see what what little differnce it made.....Hey WICKEDOSIX where did you get your cam installed at ?

lates compas

r u awd or rwd??? u should see 14's with this cooler weather but i heard its suppoes to heat up this weekend. he did his own cam install...

-Rob

lol did you install it already , cup of joe not me dude i dont drink coffie but i do drink 32oz , brakfest of champs lol borrachos
No, I am going to sell the nitrous kit. Go over to LStech and bump my post up, lol. I saw you post up about wanting a purge kit. I have one so maybe we can work something out.

Here is the post: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sa...itrous-kit.html

BTW, I don't drink coffee either. "Beer not just for breakfast any more". :cheers:

lates compas

I did all the work myself. Hope you can make it out! :cheers: