Ss Vinyl Decals

1 Fast SS

If anyone needs any vinyl SS decals, let me know. My brother-n-law made me a bunch. He sent me the yellow ones as a templet so when I paint them on your bowties. I've got a bunch in different colors, but don't have the silver birch (sorry) It looks like the metallic blue ones glow in the dark when a light hits them. The size is 1 7/8" tall x 3 1/2" long, and fits great on the billet bowtie's or whatever you want them for. I've already got a red one on my billet bowtie and it looks good. I'll snap a pic tomorrow of it on the bowtie.

Colors are:

Metallic blue

Red

Black

Terry

DSC03175.jpg

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03171.jpg

DSC03173.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic of them on the bowtie. I should have centered it alittle better. It looks a little to low. I guess I can try another one. "Wicked", your right on the lettering. The left top and bottom corners of the S is to SQ compaired to the pic below, but you can't really tell when they are on the truck. They we were free, and I'm giving them away, so I guess it wouldn't matter to much. "03maSSS" give me a PM with your address, and I'll send you some.

Terry

DSC03177.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

Thanks guys. I wish I had some silver birch to, but he didn't have any of that color in vinyl. He might get some next month. If you guys want any, please give me a PM. I've already answered a few PM's and going to send some out tomorrow. Just let me know what you color you want and your address.

Terry

Guys, I don't mind sending you some decals, but if some of you could donate some stamps I would greatly appreciate it. I've been getting ALOT of requests, and my stamps are going very quickly.

Thanks,

Terry

Terry Youngheim

1358 Winter Solctice Ave.

Henderson, NV 89014