Headers

Long Tubes (LTs) would be your best bet. Shorties dont offer much more performance, I believe they are best for sound. Some of the best LT companies are Dynatech and ARH. Pacesetter also has some for less $$. To ask if they are worth it, they help greatly if you have other supporting mods. Also get a tune from the very reputable guys here to waken your beast up (Wheatley, Blackbear, Zippy).

Long Tubes (LTs) would be your best bet. Shorties dont offer much more performance, I believe they are best for sound. Some of the best LT companies are Dynatech and ARH. Pacesetter also has some for less $$. To ask if they are worth it, they help greatly if you have other supporting mods. Also get a tune from the very reputable guys here to waken your beast up (Wheatley, Blackbear, Zippy).

:withstupid: thats it

i dont have headers but i have deleted my cats one day soon though

DOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Seriously, its worth it, even if its your only mod, its beneficial. An engine is a fairly simple airpump, suck air in, mix it up, blow it up, push it out, repeat. The faster you get old gasses out, the easier it is to get more air in, and hence, more power.

I am running Pacesetters that I had flanges welded onto. Its much better than the slip fit design. They are worth probably 15 to 20 hp by them selves, but I have never before and after dynoed a set.