Onstar + Henessey Motor Sports =

BlkSSnCpt

saw this on another forum and figured some of u guys might like it, Onstar detects a "Vehicle Event" after Hennessey CTS-V700 pulls a 0.99 longitudinal G in a launch...

http://www.motorator.com/videos/998

nothing crazy in the video but i thought i was interesting, btw the Caddy is sick!!!

-Rob

repost foo........... :repost:

ooopppsss!!! my bad, i saw that other thread but when i opened it and i could'nt watch the vid at work so i didnt open the thread again latr when i was latr able to watch it... anyways my bad...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

john hennessey is still a fruit either way. they wanted 800 to dyno tune my truck back in march. i was friends with my buddy pablo at the time and let it be, he becomes the manager of fastlane and let me in on all the crap they do at hennessey and how bad they really are.

john hennessey is still a fruit either way. they wanted 800 to dyno tune my truck back in march. i was friends with my buddy pablo at the time and let it be, he becomes the manager of fastlane and let me in on all the crap they do at hennessey and how bad they really are.

Wow are they really that F'ed up? I have a friend looking at purchasing one of there tuned vehicles but if they are like that, nevermind.