12'SROCK

Yeah I need to really work on that.. I think I am going to get a 9.5" 3400 stall converter so I can cut those sweet 60' times that I need. My 10.5" 3,000 just is not cutting it. Thanks! :cheers:

Which is why im jumping from 2800 to 3400 lol It takes a lot to get these boats moving. Trial and error. Good times!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I need to really work on that.. I think I am going to get a 9.5" 3400 stall converter so I can cut those sweet 60' times that I need. My 10.5" 3,000 just is not cutting it. Thanks! :cheers:

Nice run! I am upgrading to a 4000 stall as my "3400 9.5" Vig isn't working well for my set-up. Wanna buy mine?

I recommend a 3200 stall. My 60's are in the 1.89 range most of the time with that stall. Of course, as I say that I am considering going to a 3600 or 3800 when I get a cam but I don't drive on the street anymore.

I recommend a 3200 stall. My 60's are in the 1.89 range most of the time with that stall. Of course, as I say that I am considering going to a 3600 or 3800 when I get a cam but I don't drive on the street anymore.

Hmm yeah I def want better 60' so 3200 would be good too.

Man, thats awesome you got a new PB. I was really hoping to get one too, but instead did way worse than previous times. Im gonna pull out my tuner and see if its making a difference. 14.7 @ 95 is bad. I spun and messed up my 60' time (2.4) and then it went all down hill from there. I was really hoping to break into the 13s.

Edited by socaliallstar82 (see edit history)

Here Hemi Hemi Hemi oh snap I just lost, lol. What happened Art(mister >2.0 60ft)? Just busting your chops.

If he put his rear ad front seats back in it would be closer but I think he would still nudge you out. Those 60fts are killing you. Gets some slicks on that puppy.

Man, thats awesome you got a new PB. I was really hoping to get one too, but instead did way worse than previous times. Im gonna pull out my tuner and see if its making a difference. 14.7 @ 95 is bad. I spun and messed up my 60' time (2.4) and then it went all down hill from there. I was really hoping to break into the 13s.
Too bad you left early. I lined up with Gutz(Supercharged Tundra) and he smoked me hard. My first run was 13.7 and so was his so we figured it would be close. He busted out a 13.2 to my 13.8. :D

art dont change your converter just yet change the heads first and get the comp up a tad and then see where you at from there maybe 10.9.1 or 11.1 im sure you can knock down some time with these changes and make some more hp ,i see 12's in your near feature oooooh yea you need some caltraks too

The converter is less than half the price of my TFS heads that I want. A 3200 will get me my better 60's for sure. Then with the heads and manifold I will see if thats enough for the Fastest N/A SSS record :jester: Only 3 more times to beat to put me on top :cheers:

Fontana is open Dec 5 for its next street legal drags..... Maybe then you can run your better time with the cooler weather :cheers:

I was looking at my EFI log from my 1/4 mile run and my 0-60 time is 5.035 seconds. Not bad

Also my new cam lowered my 1/4 mile times by 0.432 tenths of a second and gained 4.25 MPH compared to my previous times. :chevy:

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)