Before And After

kevinthegreat

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OH DAMN!!! that was exactly the setup i have wanted to do on my truck since i got it!!!! I love those black rockstars in 22s. I am goin for the matte black on the red truck look too! i hope you dont mind that when i can get the money im doin the same wheels. Looks great im glad i got so see how good it will look when i do it. Im in love now congrats on the great purchase.... rockstars ftw

OH DAMN!!! that was exactly the setup i have wanted to do on my truck since i got it!!!! I love those black rockstars in 22s. I am goin for the matte black on the red truck look too! i hope you dont mind that when i can get the money im doin the same wheels. Looks great im glad i got so see how good it will look when i do it. Im in love now congrats on the great purchase.... rockstars ftw

dont mind at all. thanks for the compliments

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Those are my favorite rims on any truck, hands down. I have wanted those in a 24 for my truck since the first time I ever saw them. The thing is though, I already have 24s for my truck and I cant justify changing hah

looks sick. now drop it! lol my friend keeps tellin me to get black rockstars.

they would look badass on a black ss... ill probably drop it after i wear out this set of tires. if i drop it now it'll rub bad. wish i would have got a smaller tire

yeah i have also wanted to put them on my SS but i have to go on another deployment and get the money and maybe call them overseas and see if i can get a special order for some 24's if you know what i am saying...... i also am thinking if i do get them get them bloss black or just keep them normal