Freakin Window Tint Laws!

Tylur06SS

Wow. Seriously for your own safety change your plates, the wrong gangmember is going to want your "sick" ride and think he is king baller with those plates.

I had a similar run-in when I lived in Stephenville, someone approached me in the grocery store parking lot thinking seriously that I was a drug dealer, "Ahhhh dude f'n wild man, SPEEEEEDIN' - I get it!" :uhoh:

I'm surprised i havent gotten hassled for my window tint....yet. I know the time will come one day.

tint.jpg

Sorry for quality. Its from my fone.

man your day will come and it will be an unfortenant day. personally i think window tint looks great and makes a car or truck look 10 times better but cops dont care. but really it just depends what cop u run into cuz i got away with limo on my front windows from spring break till now and our tint laws here in alabama are very strict

man your day will come and it will be an unfortenant day.

:withstupid:

it may look good for show, but what are you going to say to the grieving parents after you run over there child at night, sorry i didn't see them because of my cool illegal tint,,gross vehicle manslaughter? 15- life?

have a nice day

:withstupid:

it may look good for show, but what are you going to say to the grieving parents after you run over there child at night, sorry i didn't see them because of my cool illegal tint,,gross vehicle manslaughter? 15- life?

have a nice day

very true i think that anything darker than 35% on the winshield is suicide. i personally couldnt live with myself after that but if all your other windows are blacked out 35 or even 50% looks black and u can still see thru it. but like i said i couldnt live with myself if that were to happen. laws are laws for a reason i guess

My wife got a tint ticket in our Deville AND our Avalon...

and she rolls em down whenever she see's the PO, I never roll em down and don't ever get bothered... dunno whats up with that.

Maybe they just wanna "holler" at her...hahaha

IMG_2596.jpg

0609091513.jpg