Wtb Ss Molding & Rear Bumper Cover

Les Hall

Hey guys havn't been on much since I sold the SS but I just bought me a regular cab thats almost ready to be a look-a-like,,,I'm needing the following parts : Rear bumper cover, all lower molding excluding back door molding also truck has Chrome 22" replicas I might be interested in trading for chrome 20" replicas or oem,,, I should be picking it up Saturday.

post-15025-1257274327_thumb.jpg

post-15025-1257274360_thumb.jpg

post-15025-1257274395_thumb.jpg

post-15025-1257274420_thumb.jpg

btw, what happened to ur SS??

well to make a long story short, after some bad bodywork on the bedside & doors I put her on ebay, lost my ass, bought a crew cab Z71, Sold it "made a little", then bought an 05 Colorado Xtreme,,HATED IT! sold it on ebay "lost more ass" and just bought the reg cab last night,,,Still miss the SS most of all :sigh: , but I get a feeling I'm gonna like the reg cab too :chevy:

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

Hey guys havn't been on much since I sold the SS but I just bought me a regular cab thats almost ready to be a look-a-like,,,I'm needing the following parts : Rear bumper cover, all lower molding excluding back door molding also truck has Chrome 22" replicas I might be interested in trading for chrome 20" replicas or oem,,, I should be picking it up Saturday.

I better post pics of my RC clone now that I got the cladding and all so that it doesn't look like I copied u lol How much are you going to sell the 22's for?

I better post pics of my RC clone now that I got the cladding and all so that it doesn't look like I copied u lol How much are you going to sell the 22's for?

well I'm not sure if I'm selling them yet, I'll be looking to swap them for Chrome SS 20's if I do decide to let them go,,I could use any tips on adding the molding to a RC from someone who's done it, :wink:

well I'm not sure if I'm selling them yet, I'll be looking to swap them for Chrome SS 20's if I do decide to let them go,,I could use any tips on adding the molding to a RC from someone who's done it, :wink:

I took mine to a shop but the only problem I'm having are the door cladding peaces the shop glued the pass side and now it's good but I think I'm going to have to have the driver side glued too the tapes not working they used the same kind of glue a windshield shop would use I guess were gonna be twins lol