Not Silverado Ss's...

cadillacbob

How I earn a living...I did this type of work prior to working at GM for about 15 years...and took a transfer to the Design center in Warren, Michigan in July when an opening for Design Center painter's opened up...

post-5171-1257359031_thumb.jpg

post-5171-1257359054_thumb.jpg

post-5171-1257359074_thumb.jpg

Edited by cadillacbob (see edit history)

How I earn a living...I did this type of work before I started at GM for about 15 years...and took a transfer to the Design center in Warren, Michigan when an opening for Design Centers opened up...

Sweet!! That green Camaro looks awesome!!

Sweet!! That green Camaro looks awesome!!

Thanks! They where all hard work, and the pics really don't do them justice...

Leno almost did not accept his silver car because ford was a major SEMA sponsor, and ford buys commercials for his show...glad he came to his senses and decided to accept the car...we where about half finished with his car when we found out he could not accept it...We really put a little more effort into his ride since he truely is a car guy and we knew he would appreciate and drive it!...guess you have it pretty good when you can say 'no' to a one on the planet twin turbo Camaro...

I kinda liked the blue one the best...We thought the green one would look like shit when we saw the renderings, but it turned out really nice...those design guys know their chit!

Edited by cadillacbob (see edit history)