Crazy Vibration?

Ok help I have a 03 SSS with a few mods Procharged 3.7 pully around 8-9 PSI 160* T-stat NGK TR-6 Plugs Msd wires stock manifolds no cats Magnaflow X muff Transgo shift kit Vette servos here is what happend and what is going on now____ I was on a road trip in pouring rain on the hwy running 75mph I noticed my exhaust note change and what felt like a loss of power so I stoped at a gas station to check everything over and all looked great! so I started back on my way as I was driving the truck cut out one two or three times through a few hours it happend around 3 times.The next day I looked everything over and found some oil in my intercooler I purchased this kit used from a buddy and I did notice oil in there from him I'm assuming it came from the way Procharger runs the vents from the motor back into the intake side of the supercharger?? So to kill that problem I ran them to a catch can my thoughts on this are this the more oil you have running through there would cause the Mass air to read wrong and cause the problems I had??? So now it still feels a bit low on power and I have one hell of a vibration any speed past 40mph so bad it feels like my fillings are going to fall out!!!!???? PLEASE HELP do mass air meters go bad?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

if your MAF went bad you should have codes from that, any codes stored? bad vibration if it is coming from the motor, check your electric system for water, if it was raining hard, plug/coil wires. if all's good do a compression test on the motor, you may have lost a cylinder..

good luck

:seeya:

if your MAF went bad you should have codes from that, any codes stored? bad vibration if it is coming from the motor, check your electric system for water, if it was raining hard, plug/coil wires. if all's good do a compression test on the motor, you may have lost a cylinder..

good luck

:withstupid:

Check the impeller on the blower for play too. If you have oil in the intercooler, sounds like the charger dumped on you and spit it down into the motor causing a slough of issues.

good luck

:withstupid::cheers:

good luck

Thanks for the tips guys I did a compression test all were good they were all from 155-170 give or take so that takes that out of the question and asfar as the MAF it seems fine any other help or tips would be great!!! Is there anyone that has spun the balancer and had it cause a vibration?? Flywheel?? Torque converter? :confused::confused: