Tymbom Vs Modified Vette

TYMBOM

Here is one of a friend of mine and I one night. His car is very nice and not stock, bolt ons and dyno tuned as well. I say it was a bad plan because there were a lot of police out that night. We both barely come to a stop as the light was changing on the other side. It's funny because you hear the passenger/cameraman say "holy f*ck" when I launch. After this race is a few of the Vette and Supercharged Mustang from my previous video. Again, this was last summer before the paint job and about 100rwhp from what I have now. Here is the link.

where is the video of you versus the stang... that would of had been a closer match

You are correct. By that point in the summer we were sick of racing each other. I was actually in the Mustang in the last video, I parked my truck and let other people take some risks :) Both cars are now much faster than that now as well. The Vette is now supercharged too, more good videos to come next summer as the Mustang also just got a fresh crate engine as well as other go fast goodies to go with his supercharger.