Roommate Drama

8 UR HMI

listen to this. nov 10th is my bday, aka TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!! yay me

anyways one of my roommates is a pot dealer here at school. the house is in my name along with all the utilities and all the furniture, tv, dishes etc...

anyways i calmly asked him NOT to smoke pot in the living room with me present. i dont care that he smokes but i dont appreciate it in my presence in the living room. well this is the same tool bag that parked my truck outside during the storm. well today we got into it when i asked him not to smoke in the room with me and he tried to turn it around about my sugar gliders smelling but the smell is only in my room. i told him if he was gonna try and GROW in this house AND smoke i was gonna turn him into the police. hes awaiting a felony charge of weed anyways. well he took his xbox out of the living room. (my hard drive, wires, controllers, games wireless router. etc...) he took one of my games with him, took my controller and my headset.

hes also trying to get rid of my furniture in the house and pay for like 1000 bucks worth of it because "nobody wants to come to a house with ugly furniture" :wtf: were in college for one and 2 he doesnt even have the friends to just come to chill with him.

so he wants to take all of this out and inconvenience me by moving my stuff out.

ontop of everything, i have some problem with the truck draining my batt. i have a brand new red top optima that was replaced about a month ago. so i have all of this the day before my bday and im frustrated.

sorry for the rant and all just trying to blow smoke cause of my anger.

(he also said yesterday i need to get my truck out of the carport cause he wants to park there and he STILL thinks his stock 03 mach 1 with half of the interior torn apart is nicer than my truck)

nobody has to respond but im just angry with this cause my birthday is tomorrow and im in a horrible mood!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he goes down with that shit in the house, you go down with him......

be smart Bob

actually i talked to my sister whos a lawyer, since ive come forward and asked him to stop and have spoken to many ppl about it, i have the right infor to to not get in trouble because i have told him to quit and reported it to a lawyer. plust its in his room and i would pass a drug test in a heart beat!!!

actually i talked to my sister whos a lawyer, since ive come forward and asked him to stop and have spoken to many ppl about it, i have the right infor to to not get in trouble because i have told him to quit and reported it to a lawyer. plust its in his room and i would pass a drug test in a heart beat!!!

possibly true, but a lawyer, especially one you are related to would probably not fly and they would also ask you why you never reported it to the police or someone at school. Isn't a lawyer bound by law to report this to the authorities anyway? It would be different if all of this money he was making selling drugs was paying ALL of the rent.

Like stated above you need to get rid of him. Hell everyone told you to get rid of him the last time you posted about him with the drama....I wouldn't have hesitated to give him the boot if he drove my truck without permission like the last time you wrote about him. Bob listen to all here...you write on this board for advice and I think you should take it. Your money, being a college student, obviously needs to get stretched to make ends meat so kick him out and post up a "roommate wanted" add around campus. You have the power to kick him out with everything being in your name....so do it!

Oh and Happy Birthday man best of luck for you.

Bob you're in a BAD position, there is NO WAY you can 'win' in the living situation you are in, you've got absolitely no leverage.

When you are surrounded by a tornado of problems, and they are spinning all around you, reach out and pick the EASIEST one to solve. Then move to the next easiest, and so on.

Optimas have a free no questions asked replacement warranty for 36-months; trade it in under warranty. Until you can determine what the power drain in the truck is, undo the negative batt cables. And, I would ADD a chain and padlock to the underside of your hood, so nobody can open it, reconnect the power, and move the truck.

I think I told you this one - "You are who you call." If not I'm going to, just count on it.

Get that guy out of your life. There are two kinds of drug dealers, those that use their product, and those that don't - those that do are unstable, those that don't are dangerous. You have no business being around either kind, and having been around you for a while now I'm gonna say you're not equipped yet with enough life experience to deal with either of these types of actors. I can tell you this from personal experience, it hasn't EVEN begun to get 'bad' yet. Left unchecked, unstable drug dealers WILL get popped eventually, and as YOU are the one who is signing the lease you are at the least going downtown and going to have to call your dad & sis to bail your ass out and deal with the authorities for the next several weeks as your sis gets your case argued down to *just* probation and your dad beg and plead with the school dean to continue to let you a suspected drug dealer continue to attend school. Think about it this way, the cops raid his bedroom and find drug sh!t in YOUR house - what the hell do you *think* is going to happen to you? And if they DO find plants in YOUR house, not only are you going away in cuffs and missing days or weeks of school until it is all ironed out, but pot plants destroy the rooms they are grown in, the landlord has to rip out all the sheetrock and ceiling and carpet, and guess who's DAD is going to be sued to pay? The landlord won't sue you, you're plumb f'n broke, they'll be happy to see you behind bars; but since your family IS paying your way at the moment they will be cornered into paying restitution on the rent house. Wake up man, you want more independence from your family this is NOT the road to be on.

You know I care. Get the F. out - Quietly.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Bob you're in a BAD position, there is NO WAY you can 'win' in the living situation you are in, you've got absolitely no leverage.

When you are surrounded by a tornado of problems, and they are spinning all around you, reach out and pick the EASIEST one to solve. Then move to the next easiest, and so on.

Optimas have a free no questions asked replacement warranty for 36-months; trade it in under warranty. Until you can determine what the power drain in the truck is, undo the negative batt cables. And, I would ADD a chain and padlock to the underside of your hood, so nobody can open it, reconnect the power, and move the truck.

I think I told you this one - "You are who you call." If not I'm going to, just count on it.

Get that guy out of your life. There are two kinds of drug dealers, those that use their product, and those that don't - those that do are unstable, those that don't are dangerous. You have no business being around either kind, and having been around you for a while now I'm gonna say you're not equipped yet with enough life experience to deal with either of these types of actors. I can tell you this from personal experience, it hasn't EVEN begun to get 'bad' yet. Left unchecked, unstable drug dealers WILL get popped eventually, and as YOU are the one who is signing the lease you are at the least going downtown and going to have to call your dad & sis to bail your ass out and deal with the authorities for the next several weeks as your sis gets your case argued down to *just* probation.

You know I care. Get the F. out - Quietly.

Mr. P.

and the pulitzer goes to......Steve.

Coming from someone who knows you better than most of us on here, listen to what he is saying, you won't get better advice than this.

ok well i just found out that he is ALSO growing under a blanket in our dining room. i spoke with my sister who is a lawyer and she told me to tell him to get the plants out of the house tomorrow or she is calling the district attorney and his probation officer to take care of it of its not gone tomorrow.

thanks steve. call me if u want. im at my gfs now cause i didnt want to get into it with him again!!!

Well thanks for the kudos.

BOB - you are a high-drama kind of guy - this is not a bad thing. You are not upset because of the drama, you are upset because you are in a situation where you are F'd like a tied sheep. It's not too late to act, don't stall man. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)