Hey All

slammedbowtie

...In the replies you have posted in this thread it is rather obvious your obsessed with her.....that has me very concerned.

Rob you have friends here that really do care....please go talk to someone.

My opinion, I think 'obsessed' is not quite the right word; 'fixated' in the whole situation might be better said, some folks get like that at times. Either way, yeah it is very worrying to see; and it shows there is a real breakdown in personal boundaries issues. I feel for your situation Rob, you should not feel cowed by anything in this world, or ashamed. Sorry to not be able to give more concrete advise and suggestions on how to get back in control of your life, but without specific facts of what happened I'm kinda at a loss. DO NOT take that as an invitation to share such facts on the forum either in PM or post, discuss with us on the phone so it stays private. I would encourage that you do contact a couple members here you can trust and talk out the issue - none of us are Superman, every one of us at one time or another has had to think things out aloud with a critical ear.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could go into more detail about the things that went on between us. it is over and i need to move on. that's the hard part. everywhere i go she is there. i don't feel i did anything wrong. i don't feel i harassed her. but that's my opinion. i just wish she had said "leave me alone". that's it. i cant help how i feel and i am trying so hard to get over this. and i appreciate all your advice and help. i prob should not have gone into the detail that i did. and i apologize to everyone and thank everyone at the same time.

I understand the small town issue, I went through that too with an ex, in fact it ultimately was the reason I moved from CA to AZ. It's hard when the whole piss-ant town turns on you; the one thing you learn (the hard way) is who's your real friends, and who will stab you in the back when the wind changes direction. You are right in that the only thing you can control is the future direction of your own life.

Mr. P. :)