01 lightning

Buyfire

i know this isn't the best location to sell a ford, but i'll try it anyway. i just bought an '04 SS and didn't want to get screwed on a trade in so as of now, i have both.

description: 2001 Ford SVT Lightning, black, 16,600 miles, n2o system, excellent cond.,

p.s. i know this question has probably been asked and answered about a thousand times. what is a good example of a muffler or exhaust system that will show me some decent hp gains without making my wife complain too much about the noise? thanks in advance.

i know this isn't the best location to sell a ford, but i'll try it anyway. i just bought an '04 SS and didn't want to get screwed on a trade in so as of now, i have both.

description: 2001 Ford SVT Lightning, black, 16,600 miles, n2o system, excellent cond.,

p.s. i know this question has probably been asked and answered about a thousand times. what is a good example of a muffler or exhaust system that will show me some decent hp gains without making my wife complain too much about the noise? thanks in advance.

Your best bet for some performance and no resonance would be the Corsa exhaust. Very loud at WOT, but very quiet at normal driving conditions.

Archived