Whats The Dumbest Question Any Ones Asked About Your Truck

JSTAL

The s/c thing is very common, and I was told GM made around 30 of the SS trucks with a radix and 500 hp when introduced in 03, but don't know if that is true or not. Only one I know of is Joe Gibbs, but one I found on ebay awhile back claimed to be one. Anyone know of this?

Not really a question but a co-worker came up to me and said a guy was asking about my truck he thought was his. What's it got in it? Etc, etc. He told the guy it wasn't his " ZZ ".. & that it belonged to another guy he worked with. I L'dMAO in his face & had to correct him it was pretty damn hilarious.

The s/c thing is very common, and I was told GM made around 30 of the SS trucks with a radix and 500 hp when introduced in 03, but don't know if that is true or not. Only one I know of is Joe Gibbs, but one I found on ebay awhile back claimed to be one. Anyone know of this?

This is my guess - because Magnusson offered to pick-up the 3/36 warranty coverage, a few dealers upfitted the trucks on their own as a dealer installed option and that way the cost was able to be rolled into the financing. I know for fact that Chapman Chevrolet in Phoenix was selling "Chapman Super Trucks", they were Silverados with dealer installed Radix kits & ASM headers and were advertised as running low-13s off the showroom floor with full emissions compliance and warranty.

Mr. P.