Bootywax... Heard Of It?

Hey fella's. Has anybody heard of this stuff? My sister-in-law works at a parts store in my town and the guy that ouns the company and a rep came by to show them this stuff. They have a whole line of car care products. Of coarse he talked it up a lot, but we will see how good it is. I'm gonna try the wax this weekend. He said he waxed his work van 2 years ago and it still beads water when it rains. I'm not so sure bout that. Anyway, just wanted to see if anybody has tried it before I wasted too much money on it.

bootywax

BB

Edited by bryanbone (see edit history)

never heard of it. try it out and let us know how it works Bryan

oh take pics btw lol

I'm gonna try it this weekend if the weather will hold up. I will take some pics too. I bought a 99 Tahoe that needs buffing, i'll let y'all know how this stuff works.

I'm gonna try it this weekend if the weather will hold up. I will take some pics too. I bought a 99 Tahoe that needs buffing, i'll let y'all know how this stuff works.

sounds good Bryan

i need to buff my truck bad, i am allways up to trying new things

LMAO... well... the names original, unfortunately looking at his gallery I know 2 of the rides and neither of them uses the product which is a shame... I hate it when a company blatantly steals images from other sites (note the Show Truck Scene logo and other site logos/watermarks) and tries to pass them off as customer testimonials. If they were actually using the product you'd think they'd have the time to submit original photos, not ones stolen from other sites.

EDIT: is it just me or do none of the links work on that site??

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

LMAO... well... the names original, unfortunately looking at his gallery I know 2 of the rides and neither of them uses the product which is a shame... I hate it when a company blatantly steals images from other sites (note the Show Truck Scene logo and other site logos/watermarks) and tries to pass them off as customer testimonials. If they were actually using the product you'd think they'd have the time to submit original photos, not ones stolen from other sites.

EDIT: is it just me or do none of the links work on that site??

haha good call. of course im about a half hour into my regular morning ambien but i was laughing my A55 OFF! when i saw the link. dont waste your money. try something that is tried and true. blackfire wet diamond, lusso oro, collinite are a few of my current faves.

• 3 weeks later...