2012 Camaro Z/28

Not sure if anyone say this, i read about it in Motor Trend.

Very possible to see the Camaro Z/28 come to life is the last quarter of 2011. if so i am waiting and getting the Z over the SS

http://www.motortrend.com/features/auto_ne...urns/index.html

i would seriously consider that if it comes true but not with the hefty price tag said to have .

however for performance enthusiasts modding it will be limited. the lsa motor has cast pistons and could probably handle a bit more boost but i wouldnt want to break a brand new car. bolt on it is.

very nice! lets see them compare that to the mustang gt 500 then see who wins! too bad ford had to throw on a s/c with about 130 extra horses to squeeze a .1 sec better 1/4 mile time than the n/a ss camaro...and the price difference is just nuts. ill take a z-28 please :D

I like the idea of it, but like everyone said that is a hell of a price tag for a maro. There are alot of companies around doing there own thing. In fact local to me we have a Chevy dealer building there own performance division and taking everything from a new Maro to a ZR1. The nice thing is they still have a full warrenty on them and not insanely priced.

• 1 month later...

I never knew they already had an actual Z28 planned. I would love a new Z28. The raised hood looks awesome and not to mention the horsepower. Then you have the mustang, all the mustangs look just about the same to me. I want something different-the camaro. I had a 1999 V6 camaro with the rs kit, was red with chrome z06 wheels-then winter came- :(

• 5 months later...

i see the new z28's driving around here a lot, i actually raced one in my tbss. wasn't even close he blew my doors off. i can usually stay with the new ss camaros but these things are just beasts. the supercharged LSA is an amazing motor.

i see the new z28's driving around here a lot, i actually raced one in my tbss. wasn't even close he blew my doors off. i can usually stay with the new ss camaros but these things are just beasts. the supercharged LSA is an amazing motor.

The new Z28 is not out yet what your seeing is the New SS/RS Camaros. Or other company modified Camaros.