Pet Peeves

delay18

Not sure if this has been done or not, but following sswolfpac's thread on door dings I got to thinking. What do people (your passengers included) do in or around your truck that just drives you crazy? Or what other drivers do? Or just pet peeves in general?

Let's hear them guys!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been done or not, but following sswolfpac's thread on door dings I got to thinking. What do people (your passengers included) do in or around your truck that just drives you crazy? Or what other drivers do? Or just pet peeves in general?

Let's hear them guys!

People from NY. :jester: It pisses me off when people can's spell/pronounce the name of the vehicle they drive i.e. camero/ickscape (Escape)

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

When the wife gets in the truck just after i wash it and rolls the window halfway down for a minute and rolls it up, It leaves streaks...

People wanna leave change in the console...I say put it in your pocket..i hate loose anything in my truck...no change,no wrappers,no nothing.....i don't want it in my truck....nothing in the door pockets,nothing in the console..NOTHING!!

Door dinging really pisses me off bad.Not long ago i went to valero to get some beer,guy next to my tahoe took a propane bottle out of his car and hit my tahoe while I was walling back to it.I came unglued on the guy!!some folks absilutly do not think or care about others things,and that is another thing that aggravates the fire out of me.

door dings are really bad... but i also get pissed when people put shoes/feet on the dash or in the seat.

In my vehilces,Feet belong on the floor MAT,no hands on the windows period and no eating!!LOL

Also,I cna not stand it when people put drinks or anything for that matter on the hood!!That drives me insane.I think I am OCD!!LOL

People from NY. :jester: It pisses me off when people can's spell/pronounce the name of the vehicle they drive i.e. camero/ickscape (Escape)

Ouch lol

When the wife gets in the truck just after i wash it and rolls the window halfway down for a minute and rolls it up, It leaves streaks...

People wanna leave change in the console...I say put it in your pocket..i hate loose anything in my truck...no change,no wrappers,no nothing.....i don't want it in my truck....nothing in the door pockets,nothing in the console..NOTHING!!

Streaks annoy the crap out of me too!

Door dinging really pisses me off bad.Not long ago i went to valero to get some beer,guy next to my tahoe took a propane bottle out of his car and hit my tahoe while I was walling back to it.I came unglued on the guy!!some folks absilutly do not think or care about others things,and that is another thing that aggravates the fire out of me.

I have been saying that for a while. People just don't respect anything anyone has. I don't care if I am driving a festiva. Respect it.

when people call nitrous , nos. get back in your phuking eclipse and blow yourself up !!

:crackup: I like "Nas" or "Naz" better lol.

What Charley said!!! I went off on a funny looking bitch who hit my Harley hitch cover while i was putting stuff in my truck!!

People in the lot were looking at me like i lost my mind!! Well, i did for a minute!!

I hear that but I do not care what people think in around me when something like that happens!!