Crutches Suck

mcmahan

well i havent used or been on crutches in years. my chest arm pits ect are bruised it sucks cause it hurts so bad to even move i cant walk and my crutches have killed me im pretty much stuck :banghead::mad::cry: plus i get so bored through out the day lol :rant: ok im done now thanks for listening lol

well i havent used or been on crutches in years. my chest arm pits ect are bruised it sucks cause it hurts so bad to even move i cant walk and my crutches have killed me im pretty much stuck :banghead::mad::cry: plus i get so bored through out the day lol :rant: ok im done now thanks for listening lol

I was on crutches for months when I broke my leg. The good part was, I had arms like Popeye at the end of it! There's always a silver lining, right? :)

i am working on pimping them out i just got to be able to be off them long enough to do them i need to get some supplies to paint them. i have a little atomic orange left i am thinking of doing them with the same orange on the vette i guess i could crawl around for a few hrs lol

I think you just opened yourself up for some used to being on your knees jokes...but I didn't say anything :rolleyes:

lmfao your probley right i think i put my foot in my mouth :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

guess i set myself up for that lol

Yeah, they suck! I had knee surgery in August and was lucky, I was only on them for 4 weeks. Wish I had some good advice that hasn't already been given but it it'll be over before you know it. I just made myself a daily routine and it really didn't seem like 4 weeks.

crutches suck. i was on them for 4 months after i broke my leg during football and had several surgeries. best advice - just try to make it fun. i got to where i could walk around just on crutches...not even using my one leg at all. i did an interesting rendition of the soulja boy dance thing during the last pep rally senior year. i'm sure you can come up with some halfway entertaining ideas :thumbs:

cripple1.jpg