Ct Cop Kills Teens In Car Crash

70chevy03ss

I just read the whole story. They weren't on a call, had no lights on and the car that was filming was going between 66 and 72 mph while the car that hits the kids is going 94 IN A 40 MPH ZONE! Looks like they were playing around when this happened. Those parents are going to get paid but no amount of money would replace my children...

I just read the whole story. They weren't on a call, had no lights on and the car that was filming was going between 66 and 72 mph while the car that hits the kids is going 94 IN A 40 MPH ZONE! Looks like they were playing around when this happened. Those parents are going to get paid but no amount of money would replace my children...

My thoughts exactly. These cops were acting extremely irresponsible.

I have a good friend who is a fire captain in norcal, he said his ambulances get pulled over occasionally when they are on a code 3 call - lights and sirens, because they were driving to fast... having a badge does not make you above the law, but occasionally there are cops who think so - and this is what happens.

He should be tried to the fullest extent of the law and then some.

I have a good friend who is a fire captain in norcal, he said his ambulances get pulled over occasionally when they are on a code 3 call - lights and sirens, because they were driving to fast... having a badge does not make you above the law, but occasionally there are cops who think so - and this is what happens.

He should be tried to the fullest extent of the law and then some.

I agree 100% Sometimes they abuse there power which is all good until someone gets killed. They should throw the book at them, both of them :mad:

No one is above the law, No one!!

charge the cop that was driving with vehicular man slotter. If it wouldn't have been a cop thad ht them they would have been charged with it. Same should go for a cop screwing off there no different that us and should get no special privileges.

Edited by Jesse25 (see edit history)

I think it is bs that he is just suspended with pay. If someone does something wrong at they're job they normally get fired and not paid anymore.

Thats probably some type of union rules stating suspension with pay is called for until the investigation is over. Once convicted, then the department could terminate him because he is guilty is charged. Right now, he is presumed innocent until the trial is over and he either pleads or is found guilty. Quite frankly, thats the way it was intended to be and should be. And it is a shame that private sector employers can terminate for sneez with no recourse for the employee. One thing unions are useful for, until they get out of hand negotiate people to keep their jobs for stealing or some other larger infraction. It bugs me when an employer can dismiss someone for being late 3 times. Thats a pretty hefty fine to pay for being late to a job, wrong or not. Thats another discussion for another day.