Look What Came In The Mail Today

Stitches040

That's Right ... I got the Title in hand ...

The MistreSS is Offically Mine ...

Paid her off a Year early ... She is only sitting with 23,500 miles on her too ... :thumbs: ... Now I'm banking the cash for a new "Hooptie" ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

what you going to get next??

Going to run my DD for another year hopefully, if not, at least for this winter ...

I truly want a Cadillac CTS-V (09-10), but that is a pipe dream, even in the used car price department.

The wife likes the Infinity FX35 ... Black with Chrome ... If we get one of those, I'll take her Denali as a Daily Driver ...

1.jpg

I really need a nice SUV type something ... especially with the New England winters. I've been running a Crown Vic for the last 5 years ... time for a little extra sure footedness ... :thumbs:

Going to run my DD for another year hopefully, if not, at least for this winter ...

I truly want a Cadillac CTS-V (09-10), but that is a pipe dream, even in the used car price department.

The wife likes the Infinity FX35 ... Black with Chrome ... If we get one of those, I'll take her Denali as a Daily Driver ...

1.jpg

I really need a nice SUV type something ... especially with the New England winters. I've been running a Crown Vic for the last 5 years ... time for a little extra sure footedness ... :thumbs:

what about an srt8 jeep...... :drool::driving: