Magnacharger, Headers, Exhaust, Drop Kit, Parts Galore!

Supercharged06SS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009 Holiday PART-OUT! A lot of goodies! Wheels, lowering kit, performance parts!

I am parting out my 2006 Silverado Crew Cab just in time for the holidays! Truck currently has 22,XXX miles on it. Most of the below mentioned parts have approximately 1,000 miles on them at the time of posting. 300 miles from local city driving and 700 miles from highway driving (will be driving the truck from FL to NC Thanksgiving weekend). There are NO dibs, first come with the money, first serve! If you are paying via paypal, add 3% as I am not getting hit with fees!

Parts will be available for removal AFTER December 13, 2009. The truck is located in Charlotte, NC.

-MagnaCharger TVS1900, black finish. Comes 100% complete with brand new Magnacharger fuel pump. Kit is just as you would receive it from Magnacharger, nothing else to buy. Hardly even used! Looking to get $5000. Supercharger itself will ship in the box that it came in from Magnacharger. All the foam supports and manual included. I'll even throw in the crank pinning kit for free!

-Stainless Works Headers. Excellent condition. 3" Collectors, 1 3/4" Primaries. Also included is a custom made 3" Y-pipe, no cats. Designed for 4.8/5.3 applications. Paid around $800 for headers and $500 for the Y, will sell the whole setup for $800+ship.

-CORSA Touring Cat Back Exhaust. Part #14264. Fits NBS Ex-Cab or CrewCab Short bed pickups with 4.8 or 5.3.. Used. Has more than the 1,000 miles on it, not exactly sure of how many. $400. PENDING

-90mm LS2 Ported Throttle Body, painted flat black to match the TVS1900. $225 shipped

-DR-X Link. The latest version. $200 shipped

-PLX-Devices DM-5 Boost Gauge w/ SM Module (complete), black face $125 shipped

-PLX-Devices DM-5 AFR Gauge w/ SM-AFR Module, Wideband (complete w/ O2 sensor), black face $225 shipped

-SOCAL Deisel Overhead Billet Gauge pod, black finish, $80 shipped

-Black Anodized catch Can, brand new, unused. From catchcans.com $75 shipped

-22" Three-Piece Intro XLR Wheels. Style is "Rally." Inner barrels are standard silver finish, outer barrels are chrome, and centers are powder coated Anthracite Gray. Rivets and Center caps are chrome plated as well. Front wheels are 22x8.5 with Falken Ziex 265/40/22 and Rear wheels are 22x10 with Falken Ziex 285/40/22. Wheels are made to tuck. $3000 for wheels and tires. Will consider trades plus cash for stock GM wheels, preferably 20".

-Gaylord X2000 Tonneau Cover. Black in color. $500, will not ship. PENDING

-Bedrug Carpet Kit. Excellent condition, no stains, etc. $150+ship PENDING

-Shaved tailgate w/ Belltech handle relocater. Painted black, will only trade locally plus cash. $200.

-3/6 Drop Kit. Consists of McGaughy's Spindles, 1" McGaughys drop coils, DJM Rear flip kit. Front shocks are Edelbrock IAS and Rears are Belltech Street Performers. $450 for it all.

-Airlift SlamAir rear airbag helper kit. For trucks lowered no more than 6" in back. Comes complete with brackets and shrader valves, etc. $100+ship.

400 for 90mmt/b and dr-x harness- shipped to 92231. i will pay right away trough paypal, let me know

Is the catchcan still available and does the overhead gauge mount with or without switches? Whats your paypal address?

catchcan is pending

Does the ported TB have any idle/tuning issues? Possible pics of the porting job...? Thanks!

no problems with my truck at all. Runs great. I do not have pics of the porting, its already installed on my truck and won't be off for a few more weeks.