Window Tint Ticket!

jwaldaias

I left mine on until I got a second one. I don't know about your insurance but those tickets counted agaisnt me.

The firs ticket costs as much as retinting so I just paid it and no problems since....I have had illegal tint for 13 plus years and have only got in trouble for it once...

As for insurance I honestly don't see how it counts against you..Its not a moving violation?

Maybe they feel it makes for a dangerous driving situation?

Leave em on! You will miss the dark tints. I have gotten tons of tint tickets. You could pay them or if you have a pic of the truck without tints, take it to court and it will get thrown out if you show them the pic and say you removed them.

I wouldn't advise lying...They go out and physicaly look here to see if you did.

I wouldn't advise lying...They go out and physicaly look here to see if you did.

That sucks. I didn't know that. Down here they only give a sh!t about writing up a ticket, but won't waste their time to go see if you took the tints off.

If you really like the tints, then leave them and put up with the po-9 bs. I think having the dark tints are worth the tickets IMHO. It looks better, keeps the truck cooler inside, and saves the interior.

lol at the idiots calling the police enforcing the law b.s.

If you want to break the law be prepared to pay the consequences ... if you like your illegal percentage of tint more than the 80 bucks, keep on doing it.

If you want to break the law be prepared to pay the consequences ... if you like your illegal percentage of tint more than the 80 bucks, keep on doing it.

You'd think that would be "Common Sense" wouldn't you...but oh wait....I think I saw the obituary of "Common Sense" a few years back! :D

I have no problem with the police doing their jobs, it's the one's that have nothing else better to do then pull you over just because of window tint is what I have a problem with. Not to mention when I see all the FOP plated cars going around with the darkest tint possible on their cars. Why is ok for the same cop to give me a ticket for window tint we he has darker tint on his own personal car.

For real the cops roll around with the darkest tint possible on their rides, They have better shit to do then give a tint ticket i'm sure, but most of them were nerds in high school and now think they have somethin to prove imo