Taillight Tinting

sr1032

VHT Spray tint, it's awesome, it's water thin so take out your tails clean em' up real good... and do like 3 light coats... it's amazing stuff (not tryin' to take away from ol' boys business but just another route)

True but after a good 2 years in the sun you have purple tail lights... Trust me I get tired of sanding that crap off of lights to do it the right way.

True but after a good 2 years in the sun you have purple tail lights... Trust me I get tired of sanding that crap off of lights to do it the right way.

What do you charge to do a pair of tail lights? And if I wanted my third brake light done also what would that cost?

What do you charge to do a pair of tail lights? And if I wanted my third brake light done also what would that cost?

115 shipped for that tails to the lower 48.... add 25 for the TBL, but it has to be the bully LED TBL. The factory TBL poses problems when dealing with automotive finishes.

115 shipped for that tails to the lower 48.... add 25 for the TBL, but it has to be the bully LED TBL. The factory TBL poses problems when dealing with automotive finishes.

I have also tried to tint the third brake light and when I sprayed the automotive paint on them, they had hairline cracks in the surface of the light from the reducer and looked like crap so you will have to go with the bully LED. You will have to buy one if you want the third light tinted the right way.

Edited by 99ImperSSonator (see edit history)