Pictures Of Day At The Drags

RockHead

Don't overstall; remember that when you put 200+ nitrous to it, it's gonna stall A LOT higher than its N/A stall speed.

Mr. P. :)

Sure however there is definitely a lull before say 4500rpms and then the thing throws me back in the seat. Logs show that I am only flash stalling to 3200 which is what I would want for a stock LQ9. I doubt that I will be dumping a 200 shot off the line anyway, rather a progressively controlled 200 shot based on a RPM ramp. I am figuring a nice 3800K would fit the bill. I also am not liking the RPM drop between shifts. This is the fun part...the tweaking!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I just finished putting together the runs from Atco, I am no professional. Hope you enjoy! They are clips of everyone's best run that I recorded. I put two of Eddie Mack's run AKA the vette killer! haha

If anyone wants copies of their runs, let me know I will send them to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sycu9K-KZHk

Alright. I just finished putting together the runs from Atco, I am no professional. Hope you enjoy! They are clips of everyone's best run that I recorded. I put two of Eddie Mack's run AKA the vette killer! haha

If anyone wants copies of their runs, let me know I will send them to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sycu9K-KZHk

Nice work Tim, PM sent. :ninja:

chris was right off the street. with alot of extra weight, and a bad 02 sensor cough cough! in traffic lol. but was pretty impressive! chris is a great guy! glad i got to go and see all of you! its been too long. i didnt see chis's run in the video?

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

Sure however there is definitely a lull before say 4500rpms and then the thing throws me back in the seat. Logs show that I am only flash stalling to 3200 which is what I would want for a stock LQ9. I doubt that I will be dumping a 200 shot off the line anyway, rather a progressively controlled 200 shot based on a RPM ramp. I am figuring a nice 3800K would fit the bill. I also am not liking the RPM drop between shifts. This is the fun part...the tweaking!

Where are you shifting at and how much RPMs does it drop?

chris was right off the street. with alot of extra weight, and a bad 02 sensor cough cough! in traffic lol. but was pretty impressive! chris is a great guy! glad i got to go and see all of you! its been too long. i didnt see chis's run in the video?

Opps..Ill check it out...I thought I put it in..

HEY! I launched off idle, didnt stall it up at all. ran a 12.6 at 106. with a 1.8 60 foot time. in all honesty, i am very happy, i was street weight, 22 inch wheels, and have a BAD O2 sensor on my left bank.

it was nice to meet you all, and i am glad i came down. cant wait to do it again... o and i only ran ONCE!

Fireman, it took us 5 hours as well to go 120 miles!