Wtb Joe Gibbs Engine Cover

jlosh20s

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to my friend that owns Performance Carbon Products (where all the other CF oparts were made) and he was saying that IF there is a high demand for the JGP CF covers that he would make some. I dont know exact price on it yet as he will be working one it mostly but I can asure you it will be north of $450.....

I was talking to my friend that owns Performance Carbon Products (where all the other CF oparts were made) and he was saying that IF there is a high demand for the JGP CF covers that he would make some. I dont know exact price on it yet as he will be working one it mostly but I can asure you it will be north of $450.....

can only speak for my self but im extremely interested in getting one and was expecting to spend north of 450 let me know??

can only speak for my self but im extremely interested in getting one and was expecting to spend north of 450 let me know??

Good to know... Now I just need some more people with interest and willing to pay up front.. Thanks!

thats a nice motor that radix is sitting on yup i agree, that motor has a good resale value because it already comes with experience its a provin part .its nice to know you have one of the fastest motors on here between your frame rails lol

Edited by caddy03pimpin (see edit history)