Dodge Guy Knocking On Chevys Gates

Titan2087

Hey guys im new to the forum and from what iv been reading sounds like a pretty good forum. Any ways down to business My buddy just bought him self a 2006 black Chevy SS 2wd version with around 65k miles as far as perfomance all it has is a cat back singel in dual out muffler then run straight out the back. Ill have to say im a big Dodge head but im starting to really like these SS's.

Any ways my buddys looking to get alittel more power out of her and some more tourqe in the lower rpm range. I suggested full exhaust long tube headers back with a hi flow cat or cat delete, CAI for that extra 2hp lol, new heads or have the old 1s port and polished, mild cams with a good tune with the valves and springs to support the cam, and larger throttel body. Hes looking for maybe 45 to 60 extra hp. Super charger all though mouth watering is out of the question due to price plus all the extra money youd have to put in the truck for supporting mods. Is there any suggestions you guys might have? Thanks