Need Suggestions

hey guys im looking for some ideas here, my brother has an 03 SSS and I would like to get him something for it for xmas. I was thinking something along the lines of a hitch cover or a new bowtie for the grill. A shopman1 bowtie is an idea and/or an SS hitch cover. My question is do they make a hitch cover with the 6.0 on it instead? I thought that might look cool. Also any other suggestions, along the same price range as the previous ideas, are welcome

Thanks in advance for the help!

hey guys im looking for some ideas here, my brother has an 03 SSS and I would like to get him something for it for xmas. I was thinking something along the lines of a hitch cover or a new bowtie for the grill. A shopman1 bowtie is an idea and/or an SS hitch cover. My question is do they make a hitch cover with the 6.0 on it instead? I thought that might look cool. Also any other suggestions, along the same price range as the previous ideas, are welcome

Thanks in advance for the help!

First off...welcome to the forum...kind of :jester: It took like 2.5 years for your first post! congrats :cheers:

As for some ideas, maybe a billet grille if he doesn't have one, i know they are a bit more expensive but hids :dunno:

What kind of stuff does he already have/like/want?

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

The billet grill would be a good idea if i could find a good deal on one, ill have to look into it.

As far as what he's got already: exhaust, cai, tune, and tranny work is really all.

He likes a clean look for his truck judging by his SSS and '66 fleetside so nothing too out there

for the money ( seems like your trying to keep it near a hundred bucks ) best mod for the driving experience , h.i.d. lights make driving at night safer and its nice to be able to see everything.

for the appearence , shopman bowtie is a nice touch .

Just thought of another thing you could do if he's in to it....tint the tails and 3rd brake light :dunno:

Take a pic of the trucks and post them up so we can get an idea of his style and simplicity. Also, what is your absolute limit you are looking to spend so we can help you out a bit better?

• 2 weeks later...

Detailing supplies IMO... get him some quality wax, or some nice microfibers and stuff like that.... won't be super expensive and its something you don't have to worry about matching his preferences in mods. Also gives him a way to spend time on his truck.

for the money ( seems like your trying to keep it near a hundred bucks ) best mod for the driving experience , h.i.d. lights make driving at night safer and its nice to be able to see everything.

for the appearence , shopman bowtie is a nice touch .

:withstupid: