Am I Over Priced

alex.t

im asking 1500 for 22" rims that were only used for a summer and are in perfect shape. and 2700 for rims and tires and the tires were only used for the summer and are perfect. what do you guys think am i outta the ball park on this pricing.

im asking 1500 for 22" rims that were only used for a summer and are in perfect shape. and 2700 for rims and tires and the tires were only used for the summer and are perfect. what do you guys think am i outta the ball park on this pricing.

so you're asking $1500 for the wheels and $2700 for the wheel/tire combo? from a quick search $2700 seems to be retail price if not more. with a quick search, i found the wheels and tires for about $2000 including shipping. throw in $100 for mounting and balancing. just to give you an idea. now if you're asking $1500 for the wheel/tire combo, that is closer to a fair USED price IMO.

so you're asking $1500 for the wheels and $2700 for the wheel/tire combo? from a quick search $2700 seems to be retail price if not more. with a quick search, i found the wheels and tires for about $2000 including shipping. throw in $100 for mounting and balancing. just to give you an idea. now if you're asking $1500 for the wheel/tire combo, that is closer to a fair USED price IMO.

yeah im going to have to agree ... it sucks its almost like you have to give your stuff away to sell things now a dayz...

I know what you guys are going through. I've had my 20" Foose Speedsters for sale/trade for 22's for over 6 months. I finally gave up. I'll just keep them for now and maybe post them up again later.

It's alway tough to sell wheels unless your pretty much giving them away or there Chrome Stocker SS wheels.

You got to figure also if it's not a local or close to local sale. The shipping will add probably $200 I'm guessing.

Good luck on your sale. :D

that crappy part is, used for a day or used for 10 years.....still used.

yeah its just how it is...... you either have to have a highly desired wheel combo or just almost giving them away now days because of flebay. they just whore parts out on there like crazy. many manufacturers sell their stuff directly at large discounted prices. how can anyone compete with that lol?

Repairing/ buying/ selling rims is what I do, in the last 2 years the market has crashed for used rims. .50 on the dollar used to be average for used on a good day, now unless you have someone with the "I gotta have those" in front of you .25 on the dollar is realistic for a quick sale. Sorry, and good luck with the sale

Edited by KIKINSS (see edit history)

well guys ended up getting 2k after everything was said and done. so i figured i did pretty good considering the problems you guys are having with selling.

GREAT!!!! and,,,, I have a sales position open in Phoenix :D