Got Pulled By Bentley Gt But Spanked Sc R Rover

jlosh20s

I was driving from north carolina back to florida last sunday and as i was approaching the florida border i saw a really nice bentley gt so i got next to him and started toying with him and he finally started slowing down we let traffic go ahead dam near a quarter mile and then we went for it we were doing about 30 when we both took off i got him through first and second then he started pulling ahead he got me by about a car by the time we caught up with traffic so was so bad im sure he wasnt expecting a tahoe to give him a challenge at a few other spots where we had wide open roads we were doing over 120 and he wasnt really pulling me that hard but he was pulling a few more mods and that wont happen any more lol

another vehicle i raced was a newer range rover sport supercharged i pretty much waxed his ass at all speeds but he wasnt slow just not fastere than mine

i raced some kid in his daddies bently the other night and had pretty much the same results...took off from a light and pulled him hard off the line through second gear then he just started pulling away. Later came to find out it had a twin turboed 12 cylinder engine...no wonder i got spanked. Id say for the price difference though, im much more happy with my truck :D

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)