Help Bolt-ons And Maybe Cam

I went with OBX with off road y pipes. They arent the biggest as in primaries and collectors, but still a good setup either way.

If you are going with that cam, u better think about a converter if you are going to get the most out of it. The RPM band with that cam is high and you need a decently big converter to get in that window. If your just doing a cam swap for sound and mild performance, have someone spec you out a cam for your needs.

I went with OBX with off road y pipes. They arent the biggest as in primaries and collectors, but still a good setup either way.

If you are going with that cam, u better think about a converter if you are going to get the most out of it. The RPM band with that cam is high and you need a decently big converter to get in that window. If your just doing a cam swap for sound and mild performance, have someone spec you out a cam for your needs.

no where can i get someone to spec it at?

PM Sprayed99 or Mr.P....they can get you set up

By the way, dont get Flowmaster for a muffler. They are one of the most restrictive mufflers out there. They sound decent, but performance wise no bueno. A magnaflow sport or if you want to drop a pretty penny Corsa sport sounds really nice and performs well. Not a problem to ask, but do your research there is plenty of info on here!

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

well my girl said she's getting me the volant cai for x-mas

what are some good lt headers?

can i just go straight pipe(hallow cat) or what do i have to get a flowmaster?

i'm thinking to get Texas Speed 228/228 .588/.588 Cam

is that a good cam?

BEWARE of CA. smog cops.. :smash:

LTs and gutted cats.. :nono:

Volant is ok i'm running one.. :thumbs:

:seeya:

Call Texas Speed And Performance they will steer you in the right direction for a custom cam :chevy:

:withstupid: Definately a good idea! I have flowmaster mufflers on my setup now, havent noticed any difference in performance since I put them on. I had a magnaflow cat back exhaust before the setup I have now. Do your research on the exhaust and make the decision based upon your info.

Good luck!