Got Some Bad News

8 UR HMI

well friday night my gf and i were in a movie and my phone kept blowing up. i kept sending texts to everyone saying i was in a movie. my really good friend said its important to leave the theatre right away. well i got outside and called him and he told me to brace myself. my good friend and next door neighbor of over 10 years and also my grade in school was killed in a car wreck late thursday night. he was in his infinity g35 4 dr and i dont wanna give the details but it was bad. i was the first person he met in texas and we were really good friends. all of my friends were his friends and its hard. his funeral is tomorrow at 2 but its in new orleans which is where he is from. his parents live in arkansas now and didnt know til friday morning. the worst part about it is that they needed someone to identify him and since his drivers license and his car were registered to his house next door to mine, the police were called in round rock and sent to his house next door. they then came to my house and asked my dad if he knew where he was and didnt tell him why. i called my dad when i found out and told him what happened.

what really angers me is that i want and need to attend his funeral but i cant depend on my truck to make a 500 mile trip down there. none of my friends want to drive/pitch in gas which is sad. i have finals this week and i would have to leave my house at 4 am tomorrow to go.

well anyways just letting everyone know that i havent been on and probably wont be on for a few more days or more.

thanks

I am sorry to hear about your loss bro. You and his family has my prayers. Maybe you can catch a one way flight down and back??

cant afford it right now. my dad cant get money into my account until wednesday and its over 300 bucks to fly

ok well i feel a lot better. i was able to go to the funeral because one of my friends/his friend's mom took us. operating on 6 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours i come to tell yall that his mom was so thankful that we were able to go that she asked my 2 friends and i to be paul bearers which i tell you was the hardest thing i have ever done emotionally.

it was very hard but im glad i could do it. his family was like a second family to me as well.

thanks everyone for the prayers and wishes.