Z06 Brakes With Mcgaughy Spindles?

jlosh20s

im going with the baer 15" havent bought brackets yet looking for feed back on which ones to get??

goodluck finding the brackets. I think there is one guy on here selling them, but they are going to require some minor fab work to get them to work.

The JYD brackets work on the 14" setup, but leave a large overhang of brake pad over the rotor. You can run 15" with his brackets, but you'll need to shave back the caliper a bit to clear the rotor.

There are three sets of brackets out there. JYD, SuperSub, and some new guy (duplicated Supersubs brackets). I run Supersubs. They fit on stock setup with no modification whatsoever, but if you have drop spindles, they require some modding. I did the modding with his brackets, it was a pain in the ass, but they work great since I have been done.

I do not think there is anyone out there that just makes it as a 100% bolt on unless you run stock spindles.

goodluck finding the brackets. I think there is one guy on here selling them, but they are going to require some minor fab work to get them to work.

The JYD brackets work on the 14" setup, but leave a large overhang of brake pad over the rotor. You can run 15" with his brackets, but you'll need to shave back the caliper a bit to clear the rotor.

There are three sets of brackets out there. JYD, SuperSub, and some new guy (duplicated Supersubs brackets). I run Supersubs. They fit on stock setup with no modification whatsoever, but if you have drop spindles, they require some modding. I did the modding with his brackets, it was a pain in the ass, but they work great since I have been done.

I do not think there is anyone out there that just makes it as a 100% bolt on unless you run stock spindles.

thanks for the info i guess i will have to warm my grinder up!