New Member, Seasoned Lq9 Driver

VMAX Hunter

Hey there guys first off just wanna say thanks for all the help. been on CTW for a while but now that i live in gainsville and have been going to the race track i find this site very helpful. i have been diving my 06 v max 4x4 from 0-65,000 miles and its stronger than ever. i hunt fish and need my 4wd so my truck will never have 20's or ride low lol sorry, but yall do make it look damn good. I have a lift and run 35" muds so that slows me down but i got some skinnies for the track and run a 14.5 with CAI, tune, LT headers with exhaust. lots more to come such as cam trans mods would love a supercharger but wouldnt we all.

Any guys from the Jacksonville or Gainesville FL area?...

welcome to the site. not all of us worry about rather its lowered or the fastest we are just a bunch of chevy fan with a common intrest. glad you joined and introduced your self look forward to getting to know you

Justin

Welcome to the site... Im in the from west jacksonville area and brads on here from baldwin he will probably chime in soon enough... what color is ur truck??? i go to gainseville and race my bike more than the truck but i hope to be out there in the next couple weeks if i can finiah my REbuild before they close the track for winter...