Is This A Real Sss

IMPALASS_RIDER

Here is a web site that brakes out the vin and all the components that were installed on the truck. I am no expert but I think it is a legit SSS. http://www.compnine.com/vid.php?vin=2GCEC19N961291077 Does anyone have a '06 that can compare vin #'s to. :cheers:

Stitching on the rear headrests, no center console, different wheels, ugly door handles, non SS rims...

there are a few things that makes me think it isn't an SS unless the previous owner did a bunch of stuff to it. Run the vin and it should tell you or not. I think they are overpriced too. I think you can find another one that is cheaper and better looking imo if you keep searching.

Stitching on the rear headrests, no center console, different wheels, ugly door handles, non SS rims...

there are a few things that makes me think it isn't an SS unless the previous owner did a bunch of stuff to it. Run the vin and it should tell you or not. I think they are overpriced too. I think you can find another one that is cheaper and better looking imo if you keep searching.

Those rims were an optional rim in the brochure. It looks like the interior has been reaphostered, the color of the leather doesn't seem to be correct, and the front bench seat which was an option in 2006 should be cloth. There shouldn't be any stitching on the rear headrests either. The Vin # holds true to being an SS, as does the Vin # decoding, showing the "1SS" option being installed.....

Go check it out. :chevy:

Those rims were an optional rim in the brochure. It looks like the interior has been reaphostered, the color of the leather doesn't seem to be correct, and the front bench seat which was an option in 2006 should be cloth. There shouldn't be any stitching on the rear headrests either. The Vin # holds true to being an SS, as does the Vin # decoding, showing the "1SS" option being installed.....

Go check it out. :chevy:

I forgot GM got cheap on the SS and started with the 2wd, cloth, bench, drums, etc. at that point :nonod:

For what that truck comes with and mileage, the price is high IMO and the truck looks :puke:

I forgot GM got cheap on the SS and started with the 2wd, cloth, bench, drums, etc. at that point :nonod:

For what that truck comes with and mileage, the price is high IMO and the truck looks :puke:

Hey there is not anythinmg wrong with a 2WD, rear drum SS :jester: .. It stops way better than the previous brake setups too :D

Yeah that price is a lil too high imo and it has VHO rims instead of the SS Rims.

Hey there is not anythinmg wrong with a 2WD, rear drum SS :jester: .. It stops way better than the previous brake setups too :D

that may be, but seeing drums behind the wheel just has never appealed to me. just personal preference.