Cams/nitrous Combo

hey fellow members, im planning on camming/nitrous my ss when i get back from deployment :) , but i know nothing about cams or nitrous, so could anyone point me in a direction of a good chippy cam combo with a good nitrous kit that would be AWE..wait for it....SOME

hey fellow members, im planning on camming/nitrous my ss when i get back from deployment :) , but i know nothing about cams or nitrous, so could anyone point me in a direction of a good chippy cam combo with a good nitrous kit that would be AWE..wait for it....SOME

Do some searching, check ls1tech.com too. It all depends on the size of the shot you are gonna run, timing/tuning, tc stall size, are you gonna do heads as well? Also, you have to think about streetability.

What mods do you have and plan on getting and how much are you looking to spend?

if u REALLY want to cam and spray ur truck..... cough cough (myself) ask danny (sprayed99) thats all he does is spray. he knows a hell of a lot about matching a good cam for ur truck and throwing a bottle on that cam. plus hes the guy to go with for a tranny which you WILL need to do if ur gonna spray over a 100 shot.

if u REALLY want to cam and spray ur truck..... cough cough (myself) ask danny (sprayed99) thats all he does is spray. he knows a hell of a lot about matching a good cam for ur truck and throwing a bottle on that cam. plus hes the guy to go with for a tranny which you WILL need to do if ur gonna spray over a 100 shot.

thnks for the info i'll shoot sprayed99 a pm

Do some searching, check ls1tech.com too. It all depends on the size of the shot you are gonna run, timing/tuning, tc stall size, are you gonna do heads as well? Also, you have to think about streetability.

What mods do you have and plan on getting and how much are you looking to spend?

yea thanks i'll deff go to ls1tech to do some searching. right now i just have exhaust cai tune. i just order a 2800 stall, servos, transgo heavy duty hd2-c shift kit sonnax forward pinless accumulator piston and pacesetters lt's.

x2 on danny and also look up mean05(virgil)

they both have helped me a lot with my setup. running virgil's old cam which is really choppy. specs are in my sig

You need to throw that cam in the tow truck :jester:

Mr. P. :)

no the tow truck has a programmer and straight exhaust its not getting any more mods

how much was your setup. if you don't mind me askin :P

aroun 2000 to 2500 after everything plus install

If you tow a few cars and make some cash, you wouldn't want a cam, turbo, injectors, and intake on that wrecker :dunno:

Is that a Jerr-Dan unit?

Yep the jerrdan mpl40 and I love best light duty bed I've ever seen in action. I can tow motorcycles to the biggest boxes ups runs with it

Yep the jerrdan mpl40 and I love best light duty bed I've ever seen in action. I can tow motorcycles to the biggest boxes ups runs with it

Didn't catch that in the sig :jester:

I personally love the Intruder. I can see everything and it will pick up some heavy sh!t.