Billet Ss Emblems

bobryan

iv been searching everyday for 6 months on the web for these and finaly found some.here is all the info-----

If so, the emblems are $65 per set. (A set is the 4 pieces that make up one emblem).

Shipping is a flat rate of $8 for the whole order. . I accept checks, money orders, and

Pay Pal (credit cards are accepted through Pay Pal). California residents be required to

pay the 8.75% CA Sales Tax. If the design needs to be adjusted, I will make the changes

and resubmit the rendering to you for approval. Only after the design is approved will

the file be submitted for machining. Turnaround time on custom orders is typically about

3-4 weeks from when a design is approved and payment is received. Please let me know if

you have any other questions and would like to place an order

http://www.billetbadges.com/about_us.htm

post-18614-1260394847_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobryan (see edit history)

iv been searching everyday for 6 months on the web for these and finaly found some.here is all the info-----

If so, the emblems are $65 per set. (A set is the 4 pieces that make up one emblem).

Shipping is a flat rate of $8 for the whole order. . I accept checks, money orders, and

Pay Pal (credit cards are accepted through Pay Pal). California residents be required to

pay the 8.75% CA Sales Tax. If the design needs to be adjusted, I will make the changes

and resubmit the rendering to you for approval. Only after the design is approved will

the file be submitted for machining. Turnaround time on custom orders is typically about

3-4 weeks from when a design is approved and payment is received. Please let me know if

you have any other questions and would like to place an order

Edited sending PM

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)