Is This A Good Deal?

03rcsb

I found a black 2004 SS at a local dealer. Its got 55k miles on it and is stock other than a bed cover and head/taillight covers. The carfax shows one accident in which the fender was replaced. No dents and the interior is mint. They are asking $19.5k and Im going friday to try and talk them down to about $17k. Is this a decent deal?

Thanks for the input

SNC00014.jpg

SNC00015.jpg

SNC00016.jpg

SNC00017.jpg

Well off to the dealer tomorrow at noon to see what he can do for me on the price. He told me that it was $19.5k but i just saw that they posted it on craiglsist for $21.5k!!! Who knows, if it doesn't work out then oh well I'll go back to looking. BTW if it falls through ill be looking for something up to $17.5k.

Dealer wouldnt drop below $19,850. Needless to say I walked out and left him with my number. He claims he is in it for over $17.5k. Oh well

Ya there's no way the dealer has more than like 15k in that truck.....but its a stealership jk. :jester:

thats a beautiful truck. 17 with 55k and a small accident is still a lil high. try and get them to 16 at least.

good luck :cheers:

:withstupid: i only gave 19k for my 05 with 30k on it back in 2007

its been in accident i would offer them 15 but wouldnt pay over 16 for it

G/L

• 2 weeks later...