For You Southerners !

idahoBLKss

i know it dont get that cold in texas .... and that was here in idaho the other night justin and it was only like 8-8:30 at night .... lol

wow man thats cold it hasnt got that cold here YET!!!!!!

on a good note your dash looks (. Y .)

My dad called me the other day on his way to work and it was -18 in southern Oregon. Makes me Happy Im in Tucson I think it got down to 38 the other night, and its been around 65 to 70 during the day. :D Everyone down here is freezing wearing full coats and gloves and stuff. The only reason I have warn even a sweatshirt is because I had the flu, and was running a fever

Last Christmas it was -10 and my HID's took a crap on me

Yeah well I bet you don't see these in ID either :jester:

100-at-night.jpg

140f.jpg

BTW you can keep that below-zero bullcrap!

Mr. P. :)

screw that p you can have your 100* temps at midnight and your 140* during the day, i can put on a coat ; you can only take off so much till you get arrested ...lmao :D

:nopity::rolleyes::jester:

I would rather work in the cold. You ever leave a tool on top of a motor in the sun in 90+ degree weather, then go try to pick it up....

I think bustin a knuckle in frigid temps is way better.

I'm the exact same way, I hate working in the heat. You can always dress warmer but there only so many clothes that you can take off.