Thorley Tri Y's Installed! Pics Inside

jlosh20s

Heres some pics of my new exhaust setup its Thorley tri y headers with high flow cats into an x pipe then to two polished magnaflows then dumps under my running board.

Any body looking in the orlando area for some one whos willing to do an exhaust setup exactly the way you want it should give Anthony a call at racing concepts 352 516 1149 he does great work and is every bit of a perfectionist as myself/any of us

well let me know what you guys think!

post-19130-1260714436_thumb.jpg

post-19130-1260714453_thumb.jpg

post-19130-1260714483_thumb.jpg

post-19130-1260714540_thumb.jpg

post-19130-1260714564_thumb.jpg

I like the finish on the headers :thumbs: Nice install too, interesting where your exhaust guy chose to put flanges alongside the transmission.

Mr. P. :)

didnt notice that, good call steve. lol they seem a LITTLE too close to the tranny if theres a leak id be worried lol

didnt notice that, good call steve. lol they seem a LITTLE too close to the tranny if theres a leak id be worried lol

The flange works perfectly and was my request for him to put it there the nuts are welded to one side of the flange so all you have to remove is the bolts and the flange is 3/8 thick stainless both pieces so 3/4 total and has zero leaks and should make swapping my tranny a breeze when it comes time! thanks for the interest guys

It sounds so F%#@in good we used really thick piping dam near 3/16 thick so there is no echo in the pipes so for the most part the exhaust is really quiet can barely hear it in the cab the blower is louder than the exhaust but holy shit does it pull hard and so smooth the coating on the headers looked really good to me was on there really well o love the headers

Im working on getting a vid gotta find some one to help