Thorley Tri Y's Installed! Pics Inside

jlosh20s

• 1 month later...
Also Steve told me that there arent a EGR hookup for these headers. So did you get a cutoff or did you weld it up? Im placing my order with Steve tonight to get mine.

Sup man the y pipe is custom made and i just removed the egr and turned the codes off in my tune since i have a magnacharger on my truck alls i had to do was install a threaded plug where it used to install on a stock intake you just need to make a block off plate you could make it out of 3/16 or 1/4 inch plastic just cut it to size and aplly some silicone to it and bolt it on the egr is a waste of space any ways

Sup man the y pipe is custom made and i just removed the egr and turned the codes off in my tune since i have a magnacharger on my truck alls i had to do was install a threaded plug where it used to install on a stock intake you just need to make a block off plate you could make it out of 3/16 or 1/4 inch plastic just cut it to size and aplly some silicone to it and bolt it on the egr is a waste of space any ways

Well Ill have my EGR tune dout also so Ill just prob remove it completely just like I did in my Firebird. So to do that all I will need is a plug of some kind to put into the intake.