Hello From The Land Of Oz

StretchSSR

Hi my name is Mike,

I'm curently SSless, but I hope that will change this next week. I have been looking for a SS for about a month now, and have found several, the first two I have tried to buy fell thru for various reasons.....mostly misinformation from the salesperson. Been lurking for a while thought I'd say Hey. My current rides include a 2005 Smokin Aslphat SSR, 2004 Trailblaser, 2003 S10 Crew Cab 4X4, and a 2000 CBR1100XX "Blackbird" I'll be around.....Later Mike AKA Stretch

PS I'm in Emporia Ks.

Edited by StretchSSR (see edit history)

Hi my name is Mike,

I'm curently SSless, but I hope that will change this next week. I have been looking for a SS for about a month now, and have found several, the first two I have tried to buy fell thru for various reasons.....mostly misinformation from the salesperson. Been lurking for a while thought I'd say Hey. My current rides include a 2005 Smokin Aslphat SSR, 2004 Trailblaser, 2003 S10 Crew Cab 4X4, and a 2000 CBR1100XX "Blackbird" I'll be around.....Later Mike AKA Stretch

PS I'm in Emporia Ks.

i know there r some trucks FS on this site... I would start there b/c they have aready started the adding parts that u wouldnt need to..

Hey Mike...

Another "OZ-Land" member here.........(Hutchinson)............Post up some pics of ur SSR....Those always looked like they would be a blast to drive............. :cheers: ............As mentioned before, there are a few trucks for sale on here that already have some mods done, so you would probably save a little coin as well.................

-------Ed

Thanks for the welcome, I tried to post some pics of my SSR but the files are to big, don't know how to compress them.

2BFAST, thanks for the kind offer, reading you list of mods, I don't think I could afford it LOL

cls321, I haven't seen a Sss around here in a long time.....Later StretchSSR

2BFAST, thanks for the kind offer, reading you list of mods, I don't think I could afford it LOL

Hey, I offered lol Good luck with ur search. Come March/April as always we will be planning a G2G in Kansas City. Last year turned out good, hopefully we can get more!