Wtb Airaid Throttle Body Spacer

Ruben525

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have a helix, i can scribble air raid in sharpie on it. and we know its for you, there is no "friend"

Whats Air Raid? :confused: Now You Got Jokes Because I Didnt Buy Your Spacer I Already Have An Airaid Spacer Why Would I Lie Even If It Was For Me Whats The Big Deal Its Not Like Your Buying It For Me :chill:

Can We Get Back On Subject? Im Still Looking For The Spacer

you do know that you will gain a whoping zero horsepower right. TB spacers originated on carborated cars. it allowed the air and fuel to mix better in the intake before reaching the combustion chamber. It made better power. Your truck is fuel injected and the fuel is directly injected in the combustion chamber there for making this mod completely stupid on a EFI truck. It will gain you 30 mental horse power though because your "in cab" motor sound will change. this also explains why this is in a few guys tool box they make a great compartment for screw driver tips and miscelanious bolts and nuts. good luck to you

you do know that you will gain a whoping zero horsepower right. TB spacers originated on carborated cars. it allowed the air and fuel to mix better in the intake before reaching the combustion chamber. It made better power. Your truck is fuel injected and the fuel is directly injected in the combustion chamber there for making this mod completely stupid on a EFI truck. It will gain you 30 mental horse power though because your "in cab" motor sound will change. this also explains why this is in a few guys tool box they make a great compartment for screw driver tips and miscelanious bolts and nuts. good luck to you

Yea I understand how everyone feels about tb spacers but what can I do all I'm doing is a favor for a friend I see it as it's his money and if he wants it then who am I to stop him but thanks for the info

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

Yea I understand how everyone feels about tb spacers but what can I do all I'm doing is a favor for a friend I see it as it's his money and if he wants it then who am I to stop him but thanks for the info

well since you already have one, sell it to your friend, make back the money you wasted on yours and he can have it

I have a TB spacer......mine injects fuel & nitrous though :coold:

Does your "friend" not have internet access? You sure are going all out to help him find something worthless....

I think autozone, advance auto, napa and numerous other places would be glad to take your "friend's" money - be a whole hell of a lot easier than searching on here where people don't use them.