Yes....another Ss Font Thread

SSplaytoy

I did some searching and came up empty handed. It doesn't look like anyone ever created the ttf SS font and released it. Does anyone have at least a graphic of other letters :dunno:

If not I guess I have to make them myself unless someone will be so kind to :seeya: All I need is a P, U, and a T.

Well, I had to do this in paint and the quality sucks, but maybe you get the idea of what I am trying to do here. I like the second one better only because the split U makes it look like an L and an I. And the T can use some work too :jester: If anyone can clean this up in photoshop or do a better job (which I am sure someone can) then can you please help :cheers:

post-4636-1260895181_thumb.jpg

post-4636-1260895189_thumb.jpg

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

Nope, haven't heard of one if there is one. 72 K/5 was suppose to be making a ttf and was going to post it someplace we could download it. I'd still like a copy of it if it becomes available.

Thanks for the link, that was one of the many I looked through. I need to get cs3 and come up with some cleaner stuff just to do a few letters. I have no clue how to make a ttf file tho :banghead:

those would be some cool decals to put on my cowl hood if you could put 364 before it so it read "364 Super Sport"

I am actually gonna draw them up in AutoCAD and have some machined out on a cnc. I just want one good looking one that everyone can agree on so multiples can be made and sold if they want.

what kind of format do you guys want it in?

I have to download another photoshop, so right now the only thing I can work with are jpeg, bmp, dwg, and pdf. If you can clean up some of the letters and get it much larger at a higher resolution that would be awesome.

I just did that rather quickly from the SSS.com banner up top in paint to see if anyone had the capabilities to help me out on this little project :jester:

Edited by SSplaytoy (see edit history)

I have to download another photoshop, so right now the only thing I can work with are jpeg, bmp, dwg, and pdf. If you can clean up some of the letters and get it much larger at a higher resolution that would be awesome.

I just did that rather quickly from the SSS.com banner up top in paint to see if anyone had the capabilities to help me out on this little project :jester:

whats your email addy?

Saw them...thanks :cheers:

I need PS tho :banghead: Let me see what I can do with the image you sent me in paint lol :rolleyes:

don't get photoshop , get a real program like illustrator or corel draw something that deals in vector, thats why your having the problem you are ,photoshop isnt a design software . if you need something bigger or some thing else let me know.

don't get photoshop , get a real program like illustrator or corel draw something that deals in vector, thats why your having the problem you are ,photoshop isnt a design software . if you need something bigger or some thing else let me know.

Will do. Right now I am doing pixel by pixel on paint and it's fukn with my eyes :puke: