Wtb: Ipod

Kim

Looking to buy an Ipod for my brother. He wanted a mp3 player. I got him a psp for birthday/Christmas...he wants something small so he can listen to music while he works out. I'm thinking an Ipod nano would be good. And from what I can tell from looking through ebay, is the 5th generation has a camera also :dunno: If anyone has one that's in like new shape for a decent price (my budgets about 100 bucks) let me know :fingersx: If not, he'll just have to wait till tax time for one I guess. Thanks.

Hey Kim ...

I do not have one for sale ... But, I have an Ipod Nano 4th Generation 8gb., and love it. Its super thin, and small. It has and does everthing the 5th Gen. does, but the Camera/Video. Maybe just get him a Gen 4, since I bet he already has a Digital Camera, and you'll save some $$$ ... If possible get the 16gb one.

I say sence your budget is a bill get the 4th generation shuffle. The 4Gb holds 1000 songs and you change the song on the earbud, its something to get used to but if you can make a good playlist then its really a convenience having. I use it to workout and i wouldnt go with anything bigger cause it clips to my shorts like its not even there. Other I-Pods your either having to put an arm band on or its falling out of your pocket everytime you do half the excersises in the gym. It runs about $89.00 with the warranty.

Thanks for the input guys :cheers: I've definently decided on a nano. Still shopping around for one though. And he does have a digital camera already so I'll be going with the 4th generation.

I have a green Ipod nano 4th gen. That I would sell for $100 It is basically brand new & still have the plastic box that it came in. I added some music & then there it sits wating away! I'll have to check but I may have a new armband that would work with it for an extra $5

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)

I have a green Ipod nano 4th gen. That I would sell for $100 It is basically brand new & still have the plastic box that it came in. I added some music & then there it sits wating away! I'll have to check but I may have a new armband that would work with it for an extra $5

Wow..you should have sent me a pm. I've been at work all day. I check my email on my phone throughout the day. Don't check the site. Before I left work I got him a Sony mp3 player I saw in the case for 70 bucks. But thanks...I'll let some friends know what you got. I might be able to find someone that'll buy it. I'd like one for myself, but I'm going to have to stop spending and wait till the first of the year.

Edited by Kim (see edit history)