Silverado Ss Handles

1BAD2K

okay guys i am looking to trade handles. i just want the stock full painted ones. mine are the silver painted stock ones with the chrome cover pull handle. they are in great shape, i just dont have a drop of chrome anywhere else on my truck. looking to just trade straight across for some stockers that are in good shape. mine have very minimal normal swirls but no deep scratches. (i keep my nails cut short and use the unlock/lock remote keypad always lol) pm me if interested.

i snapped some pics so you can see the condition. i can get super closeups if needed.

post-8854-1261262872_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1261262878_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1261262886_thumb.jpg

if you cant find anyone to trade i would just go to a junk yard. i pain 20 bucks for my painted handles off a yukon. but this is deffinetly a good del for sumone if nothing else!

so BUUUMP!

yeah i have thought about that too. i could probably sell these for around what it would cost to get some stocker blacks and have my buddy smooth and paint em. just thought i would try this first and see if anyone is interested :cheers: