Ported Stock Throttle Body

ive done a search about stock ported throttle bodies and the guy who was doing it is no longer as far as i can tell. i had done one for my truck and one for another guy on here and we both noticed some gains...for me huge throttle response...if anyone would be interested in getting one ported let me know...i can do your stock one or theres a company that sells them on ebay off of LS1 crate motors and they are brand new. was thinking around $100 with a supplied throttle body and around $200 if i buy one for you as long as that company stays on ebay. simple driveway 10 minute bolt on!

post-18747-1261270986_thumb.jpg

is yours cable driven or electronic....might could do more with the cable ones ill look into it

you can cut the stop, cut the front support for the butterfly, and port and polish them. If you haven't done them before you have to becareful that you dont screw up the shaft retainer or you will be buying another core.

you can cut the stop, cut the front support for the butterfly, and port and polish them. If you haven't done them before you have to becareful that you dont screw up the shaft retainer or you will be buying another core.

yea havent done one yet...but the others are blended to the blade so shouldnt run into trouble....we bore some tbs out at work for some imports i wasnt sure if you could bore those out or not

Also FYI 100 bucks to port and polish is kinda high... Jantzer only charges 60 bux and he has a reputation that is 5 miles long.

thats cool...anyone can make an offer... i just know that I spend 2-3 hours just polishing it by hand...not bragging but some cheaper polished wheels arent polished as good

thats cool...anyone can make an offer... i just know that I spend 2-3 hours just polishing it by hand...not bragging but some cheaper polished wheels arent polished as good

I agree but polishing does absolutely nothing to improve performance... the only thing that improves anything would be the porting.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

I agree but polishing does absolutely nothing to improve performance... the only thing that improves anything would be the porting.

agree...but appearance is everything....if you were to sit one polished and one not polished side by side same perf. which you you rather have