Mma What A Fight!

blackbeast ss

kung lee vs Scott smith....thats what i call a fight!!!you can never count out a puncher,not gonna spoiled it for people that havent seen it

check it out here http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Scott_Smit...289&tid=100

awesome fight!! I ve been missing the fights lately

:wtf::confused: wat would be the benefit of that???

-Rob

Just more exciting, I like watching Cung Lee fight because he is diverse in his arsenal, it would be a benefit to us viewers, it adds another aspect to the fighting game, alot of fighters don't train to kick as they get the job done by using there hands and submission and ground and pound, as I said there getting boring watching ground and pound every match. The max. kick count would make them throw a set amount per round or points deducted. PKA karate use to have these rules years ago. My .02

Just more exciting, I like watching Cung Lee fight because he is diverse in his arsenal, it would be a benefit to us viewers, it adds another aspect to the fighting game, alot of fighters don't train to kick as they get the job done by using there hands and submission and ground and pound, as I said there getting boring watching ground and pound every match. The max. kick count would make them throw a set amount per round or points deducted. PKA karate use to have these rules years ago. My .02

oh see wat ur trying to say now, u mean i MINIMUM kick count. well that seems like it could be a good idea but it would be like saying u would like to see boxers throw atleast 10, 20, 30 body punches per round, it wouldn't work. fighters dont go in counting how kicks or punches they intend on throwing, just more landing the ONE kick, punch, knee or elbow that will end the fight...

also if something like that were to be implemented wat would happen to some of the 20-30 seconds knock outs??? would they not be counted ecuz the fighter didnt throw enough kicks before hand???

sorry MMA is the only sport i can sit and watch so dont take my reply offensively...

-Rob

oh see wat ur trying to say now, u mean i MINIMUM kick count. well that seems like it could be a good idea but it would be like saying u would like to see boxers throw atleast 10, 20, 30 body punches per round, it wouldn't work. fighters dont go in counting how kicks or punches they intend on throwing, just more landing the ONE kick, punch, knee or elbow that will end the fight...

also if something like that were to be implemented wat would happen to some of the 20-30 seconds knock outs??? would they not be counted ecuz the fighter didnt throw enough kicks before hand???

sorry MMA is the only sport i can sit and watch so dont take my reply offensively...

-Rob

No offense taken, I've taking Martial Arts in since 1975 when the PKA full contact karate started and they had to I think it was 10 kicks per round minimum, sorry I did say max, more of the reason to keep it exciting and diverse. So I like watching a good kicker land some good kicks. And if a knock out came when he had the less than minimum the fight was over it didn't matter if he had his count, so a guy could have thrown one kick at the end of the fight and as long as he knocked out his opponent he would win and not be deducted and points. I rather watch a good kickboxing match than a ground and pound.

Clay

yeah i have to admit that i would rather watch a fight like last night kicks and punches than two fighters rolling on the ground for five minutes.....imo

that's why dana white pays extra money to a fighter that knocks out his opponent thats what people want to watch!!,

some sick a$$ knock outs!!like last night :cheers:

No offense taken, I've taking Martial Arts in since 1975 when the PKA full contact karate started and they had to I think it was 10 kicks per round minimum, sorry I did say max, more of the reason to keep it exciting and diverse. So I like watching a good kicker land some good kicks. And if a knock out came when he had the less than minimum the fight was over it didn't matter if he had his count, so a guy could have thrown one kick at the end of the fight and as long as he knocked out his opponent he would win and not be deducted and points. I rather watch a good kickboxing match than a ground and pound.

Clay

right on man... hhhmmm a good kickboxing match ay.?. i'm guessing u might be a K1 fan, huh??? if not u sir need to fnd some good K1 fights, sick striking going on in those fights!!!

yeah i have to admit that i would rather watch a fight like last night kicks and punches than two fighters rolling on the ground for five minutes.....imo

that's why dana white pays extra money to a fighter that knocks out his opponent thats what people want to watch!!,

some sick a$$ knock outs!!like last night :cheers:

yeh thats true, i love watching two guys go at it for couple rounds with it ending in a KO but i have more of an appreciation for the sport now and knowing wat transitions and movements to look for on the ground i love watching some good sub artist go at it also. next event will have Dustin Hazelett on it, watch him closely!!! dude has some SICK jitz and good stand, but his ground game is fawking DOPE!!!!!!

-Rob

right on man... hhhmmm a good kickboxing match ay.?. i'm guessing u might be a K1 fan, huh??? if not u sir need to fnd some good K1 fights, sick striking going on in those fights!!!

yeh thats true, i love watching two guys go at it for couple rounds with it ending in a KO but i have more of an appreciation for the sport now and knowing wat transitions and movements to look for on the ground i love watching some good sub artist go at it also. next event will have Dustin Hazelett on it, watch him closely!!! dude has some SICK jitz and good stand, but his ground game is fawking DOPE!!!!!!

-Rob

yeah that foo has sick ground game no thought,did you see when he went heads up with josh coskceck even tho he got knocked out but he showed alot of skill in that fight!! :cheers: