Who Misses ..... ?

fast4popper

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trolling?? you just admitted you are. hypocrit.

jesus. settle down, sure, I am pretty good friends with Mike, he is a stand up guy that will do anything for you. a true friend if you will. but this topic is not about Mike. Its about having fun. You need to take a lil chill pill and relax. Its people like you that are ruining this forum for people like us that wanna have fun.

BUT please, let me ask you this... so what if i Miss Bonji? the topic is in the right section of this forum, its having fun, and people are interacting. isnt that what this is about? seems like you have a problem with Bonji.

So i say to you Brad, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I ask you... WHO MISSES BONJI!!!

trolling is posting topics with the intent to start a fight....I saw what you said in the shout box on the other forum about this topic with links and you called yourself, and I quote " A cock" for posting this thread...You stated your intentions on another forum...this was not about fun unless pissing people off is what you do for amusement

As for Mike I have been chatting with him through PM's about what has been going on and I told him I consider you and him friends but what you continue to do is childish..You have an issue with a certain moderator on here so you go into his threads and try to make statements to get him pissed off..then you start this thread using Mikes line "who misses the bonji?" leaving out bonji because you knwo that the poeple that were around 2 years ago when he got banned and still see him in other forums today know that is his catch phrase..

trolling is posting topics with the intent to start a fight....I saw what you said in the shout box on the other forum about this topic with links and you called yourself, and I quote " A cock" for posting this thread...You stated your intentions on another forum...this was not about fun unless pissing people off is what you do for amusement

As for Mike I have been chatting with him through PM's about what has been going on and I told him I consider you and him friends but what you continue to do is childish..You have an issue with a certain moderator on here so you go into his threads and try to make statements to get him pissed off..then you start this thread using Mikes line "who misses the bonji?" leaving out bonji because you knwo that the poeple that were around 2 years ago when he got banned and still see him in other forums today know that is his catch phrase..

Think what you will. Say what you want, YOU and ONLY YOU are the one that TROLLED this to a Bonji post. How could i miss him, i just have to go to "the other site" to see him. chat with him, and shoot i even have his cell number if i should need to call him. as for my "problem" with said moderator, I NEVER bashed him. i asked simple questions, wanting simple answers to help members on this site learn from his ways on how he got to where he was in his truck. he has a georgious truck, with alot of great ideas and good execution. he has asked me for help on his build doing his electrical, but because of the distance, i wasnt able to help him, i nearly bought his N20 setup, but got my sponsor thru Nos so i didnt need it any longer. IF YOU think there is a problem between Dave and I. i think you better check that at the door. worry about YOURSELF and YOUR problems, You and ONLY YOU are the one turnin this sour. dont blame me for anything that you have posted that i supposedly did wrong. I am innocent. you are the one taking posts from other sites and forums and bringing them here. Now i ask you, step off, grow up and please, please stop ruining my topics. this was totallly ment to be fun, entertaining, and you took it south for the winter.

again, I miss alot of things, yes Brother Bonji is one of them, but most of all i miss my friends, frank @ revolution, PDB, Allballz, ssposse, yttaf, my boyz. where have they gone? what are they doing? I am pretty sure the site has scared them off with all of this drama.

so I ask again, WHO MISSES ..... WHAT???

I miss threads not filled with bs, drama, and bickering back and forth between members :sigh:

This thread had/still has potential to be a fun thread. Can we please not do this around the holidays guys. I am totally unaware of the situation you guys speak of but come on, this thread was getting interesting until it became an argument.

I just wish somebody missed me :confused:

If it makes you feel any better, I have wondered where all your smart a$$ remarks have gone :jester:

If it makes you feel any better, I have wondered where all your smart a$$ remarks have gone :jester:

Oh, they are still there, hiding, waiting for the right moment....I have been slacking on the zingers, sorry about that..

i promise to do better. :cheers:

I miss threads not filled with bs, drama, and bickering back and forth between members :sigh:

This thread had/still has potential to be a fun thread. Can we please not do this around the holidays guys. I am totally unaware of the situation you guys speak of but come on, this thread was getting interesting until it became an argument.

just defending myself.

so I am am TERRIBLE with names, SSplaytoy, what do you miss?

back in sarcasm mode now, I miss back in the day, grabbing hold of a bumper on a buddies car and hanging on in the snow till my hat, gloves, and face were covered in cold wet snow. the best part, DOIN it again and again till your fingers were blue! now them were the days!

just defending myself.

so I am am TERRIBLE with names, SSplaytoy, what do you miss?

back in sarcasm mode now, I miss back in the day, grabbing hold of a bumper on a buddies car and hanging on in the snow till my hat, gloves, and face were covered in cold wet snow. the best part, DOIN it again and again till your fingers were blue! now them were the days!

I understand man, I am the same way with stuff. But sometimes you just gotta let it go. Not knockin Brad either, I just don't wanna see this thread get locked cuz I kinda enjoy it. As far as names, Justin works :cheers:

Anyway, some more stuff I miss.......

Crystal clear Pepsi, Surge, a bar that makes a badass black and tan, a job, money, my extreme sports days (which I don't have time nor $ for right now), people who speak english down here.....

I miss when i was first out of college and making good money and my check didnt got to house payments. :uhoh:

Hey I graduated in May. What's this sh*t about good money and where can I go to get in on that. :jester:

I miss college life.

I miss having a firehouse that ran some calls.

I miss having money to f around with insteaf of the pay check going to pay what the last one didn't.

Oh and I miss the summer already. I have a desire to pack up the truck, grab a boat and head out camping for the long weekend.

Edited by delay18 (see edit history)

I understand man, I am the same way with stuff. But sometimes you just gotta let it go. Not knockin Brad either, I just don't wanna see this thread get locked cuz I kinda enjoy it. As far as names, Justin works :cheers:

Anyway, some more stuff I miss.......

Crystal clear Pepsi, Surge, a bar that makes a badass black and tan, a job, money, my extreme sports days (which I don't have time nor $ for right now), people who speak english down here.....

OOOhhh yea.... i miss skateboarding, freestyling on my BMX bike before it hurt to fall, how bout when "new" coke came out...??

hmm what else? how bout skippin class just to TRY to get a piece of "action".. man them were the days

Think what you will. Say what you want, YOU and ONLY YOU are the one that TROLLED this to a Bonji post.

Look Chris....the only reason I have an issue with this thread is because of all the BS going on in other forums about Mike and Dave...you know what I'm talking about...You know what you said in the chat on the other site about this thread..I would quote it but Mike deletes everything so no one can see it... but I happend to..

I am all about fun Chris....but I am friends with everyone involved in this drama between you, dave, jason, and mike so crap like this puts me in the middle....and the ONLY reason this thread has pissed me off was your intentions behind it, which you clearly stated on the other forum, and fun wasn't it.....just admit that....

i don't have a problem with you Chris..not at all....I just wish the whole Dave and Mike thing would die already