Who Misses ..... ?

fast4popper

OOOhhh yea.... i miss skateboarding, freestyling on my BMX bike before it hurt to fall, how bout when "new" coke came out...??

hmm what else? how bout skippin class just to TRY to get a piece of "action".. man them were the days

I have a very high pain tolerance. I have fallen 8ft straight onto my tailbone and got right back up and kept skating. Actually the other night playing with my friends 10 year old son, I ran from him and jumped off the roof running and landed on my shoulder, brushed it off and kept playing with him.

I try not to skip class...that sh!ts expensive nowadays....I usually get a piece before class, but that makes you not wanna do jack in class. And tryin to mess around like that in class will get you caught and in trouble :uhoh::banghead:

I miss being in a shop and fabbin up some custom stuff!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very high pain tolerance. I have fallen 8ft straight onto my tailbone and got right back up and kept skating. Actually the other night playing with my friends 10 year old son, I ran from him and jumped off the roof running and landed on my shoulder, brushed it off and kept playing with him.

I try not to skip class...that sh!ts expensive nowadays....I usually get a piece before class, but that makes you not wanna do jack in class. And tryin to mess around like that in class will get you caught and in trouble :uhoh::banghead:

I miss being in a shop and fabbin up some custom stuff!

wood shop rocked!! as for a piece, i take it when ever i can get it...

as for fallin, at 36 years old, that crap hurts. I still have 2 of my old skool BMX freestyle bikes. HARO FTMFW

Look Chris....the only reason I have an issue with this thread is because of all the BS going on in other forums about Mike and Dave...you know what I'm talking about...You know what you said in the chat on the other site about this thread..I would quote it but Mike deletes everything so no one can see it... but I happend to..

I am all about fun Chris....but I am friends with everyone involved in this drama between you, dave, jason, and mike so crap like this puts me in the middle....and the ONLY reason this thread has pissed me off was your intentions behind it, which you clearly stated on the other forum, and fun wasn't it.....just admit that....

i don't have a problem with you Chris..not at all....I just wish the whole Dave and Mike thing would die already

brad I am done with replyin to you... I have NO problem with you. lets kiss and make up, if you look, this is all fun... lets keep it that way.

seriously, Happy New Years to you and Merry Christmas to your family and Lets have a KILLER 2010

wood shop rocked!! as for a piece, i take it when ever i can get it...

as for fallin, at 36 years old, that crap hurts. I still have 2 of my old skool BMX freestyle bikes. HARO FTMFW

I miss my 96 GT mach 2....FTW! It wasn't a box, but I had 4 piece bars, 3 piece profile crank...the works!

I miss not having squat to worry about!!!

X2 :cheers:

I miss my 96 GT mach 2....FTW! It wasn't a box, but I had 4 piece bars, 3 piece profile crank...the works!

dude, I will get you pics. Haro Sport, circa 1986, and a Hare Master, circa 1984!!! man, i love them bikes!!! GT builds a badass machine too

dude, I will get you pics. Haro Sport, circa 1986, and a Hare Master, circa 1984!!! man, i love them bikes!!! GT builds a badass machine too

I think I have some somewhere too. I left that bike at the ex's house tho. Oh well........

I think I have some somewhere too. I left that bike at the ex's house tho. Oh well........

now thats funny.. thats where mine are too. but i get to take them as soon as i make the trip back to get them. man, isnt it amazing the names of riders that are still, to this day riding strong?

Danny, you win.. that sums it up. DAM ADULT LIFE!

now thats funny.. thats where mine are too. but i get to take them as soon as i make the trip back to get them. man, isnt it amazing the names of riders that are still, to this day riding strong?

Danny, you win.. that sums it up. DAM ADULT LIFE!

Yea, I thought Mirra would have been gone long ago. And the riders nowadays pull off some sick sh!t. I haven't talked to the ex in almost 2 years so who knows where that bike is :dunno: I wouldn't go back for it either.

Adult life does suck, but it has it's perks. It would be nice to be a Toys'r Us kid again, but I wouldn't go back.

Yea, I thought Mirra would have been gone long ago. And the riders nowadays pull off some sick sh!t. I haven't talked to the ex in almost 2 years so who knows where that bike is :dunno: I wouldn't go back for it either.

Adult life does suck, but it has it's perks. It would be nice to be a Toys'r Us kid again, but I wouldn't go back.

I know right! they do some amazing stuff!!

matt hoffman, mirra, tony hawk! and the new kids making it so smooth its like second nature!

brad I am done with replyin to you... I have NO problem with you. lets kiss and make up, if you look, this is all fun... lets keep it that way.

seriously, Happy New Years to you and Merry Christmas to your family and Lets have a KILLER 2010

ok

I miss blowing money on anything I wanted... stupid adult life :banghead:

lol..no kidding...